Rodents Hate Strobe Lights. Guaranteed.
Hang the Evictor Strobe Light® in your attic and within a few days squirrels, rats, and raccoons will be gone.
- 120 volt AC Unit: Strobe Tube (175,000 Candlepower)
- Coverage Area 900 sq ft
- Operating Temperature: -31 F to 150 F / -35 C to 66 C
- Dome: Clear Polycarbonate
- Height: 12” 304.8 mm
- Diameter: 6” 152.4 mm
- Weight: 4.5 lbs.
- Operating Voltage: 120 Volts Alternating Current
- Amps: 0.10 Amps = 12 Watts
- kwH/year: 105.12
- Enclosure Rating: Type 4x
- Ingress Protection (IP): IP66
- Underwriter’s Laboratory (UL): U.S. UEES - E162485
- Hardware Warranty: 5 Year
- Electronic Parts & Labor Warranty 2.5 Years
- Strobe Light Tube Included
For best results it is recommended that the Evictor Strobe Light® operate continuously 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Do not seal the entrance or exit holes for at least one month. Exposure to Evictor Strobe Lights® trains squirrels, roof rats, norway rats, raccoons, and other rodents to hate your home. The Evictor Strobe Light® 10Kdiscourages digging, chewing, and other property damage.
Persons with medical conditions aggravated by strobing light should not be exposed to this unit.
High voltages are present inside strobe beam assembly wait at least five minutes after shutting off power before changing replacement strobe tube! If no switch is installed, care must be taken when entering or exiting attic crawlspace. This product produces a high intensity strobe light, do not look directly at the light! Your eyes will be adversely affected. Leave the space immediately
What’s in the Box
- Strobe Tube
- Metal Hook for Installation
You may also be interested in the following product(s)